PayPal Funds Withdrawal To Mandiri Bank Account

Withdrawal of PayPal funds to the account of Bank Mandiri I often read a lot of people have successfully withdraw their PayPal funds into their bank account. So, with this post I want to make a note that I also have successfully withdraw my PayPal funds to my Mandiri Bank account, as well as to share the steps on how I withdraw PayPal funds to my bank account.

Without further ado, follow these steps:
- First of all, log into your PayPal account
- Then, click 'Withdraw' at the top of the page
- Click 'Withdraw funds to your bank account'. You will be prompted to enter information and code of your bank account (please contact your bank for details). Then you are asked to confirm your account
- Enter the amount of funds, then click 'Continue'
- Review the detailed information. Make sure your bank account information is correct before clicking 'Submit'


If your bank information is correct, then the withdrawal process may takes two to three business days to post to your bank account. That is it.

Comments