EntreAdgi (Entrecard Adgitize) Blog List

EntreAdgi (Entrecard Adgitize) Blog ListThis is my personal blog list of Entrecard top droppers and recent droppers on DedeAndro Network (DedeAndro Weblog, AddYours Directory, Papiere ECardBlog, and Medioz MediaBlog). This list is updated several times a day.

If you are not on this list and want to be listed, all you have to do is just drop your card regularly on my blogs (you probably get more than one drop from me), then you can see your blog in this list.



EntreAdgi (Entrecard Adgitize) Blog ListThe second list is Adgitize enabled blogs that I visit based on my favorites and those who drop on DedeAndro Network regularly through Entrecard (known as Entrecard top droppers).

I like to keep things fresh, so this list may grow and change from time to time.



If you find this EntreAdgi list useful, please link to this post so others can benefit from it as well. Thank you.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]