Adgitize Publisher Last Payment December 2011

Adgitize Publisher Last Payment December 2011 I still remember when I started as a publisher and then become an advertiser on the Adgitize network. Through Adgitize, I can surf the web, make friends, and learn a lot from fellow bloggers who voluntarily share their experiences in blogging.

But it's over now, and Adgitize officially been closed. This was very unexpected. Ken Brown, the founder Adgitize, really shows the members that he is the responsible person. At last, he still managed to send the final payment to the publisher. I have received payment as a publisher on January 9, 2012. Here's the proof:

Adgitize Publisher Last Payment December 2011 Although Ken closed the service, I still hope to connect with him. And this is a simple hope, may the blessings and luck always be with Ken. Thank you, and hope to see you on the other platforms, Ken.

Comments