#Philips 192E 18.5" HD LCD Monitor

Philips 192E 18.5 HD LCD Monitor I did a lot of blogging activity at home. To support this activity, I had to find a monitor that fit my needs. I am not a fan of a lot of pixels on the screen, so I guess the LCD monitor is quite suitable for my needs and also to replace my old CRT monitor.

I recently bought this monitor in June 10, 2011 and I am very happy with it:


Philips - Home LCD monitor with Touch Control 18.5" (47 cm) E-line HD - 192E2SB/70


Philips - Home LCD monitor with Touch Control 18.5 (47 cm) E-line HD - 192E2SB/70

A high-definition monitors that are designed to provide a broad pictures quality of high definition pictures, and fully support for HD sources. This HD Monitor offers progressive pictures quality, in accordance with the standards for HD screen that displays a high resolution. Available in two universal joints, through analog VGA or DVI digital connection. It has the optimum resolution of 1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz. It has a fast response time and has been a good monitor for me.

Indeed, I've been looking for a bigger monitor than my old 17" CRT monitor for the convenience of my eyes while watching from a bit far distance. I've been searching and do not realize that it is bigger. So far, it works well. The picture was bright, sharp and admirable.

Comments

  1.  I did a lot of blogging action at home. To abutment this activity, I had
    to acquisition a adviser that fit my needs. I am not a fan of a lot of
    pixels on the screen, so I assumption the LCD adviser is absolutely
    acceptable for my needs and as well as to alter my old CRT monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it supports playing  ps3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure, but you can read detailed specifications on their site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment