Favorite Blogs Award 2009

Favorite Blogs Award 2009Oh my God, I do not know how to thank to you all. I got an award again! You can read the original post about this award here or here.

~~Begin Copy~~

This seal is called “Favorite Blogs”. This award is given by AgentPX, CodeOfBlogging and Lyla. This “Favorite Blogs” is awarded to DedeAndro.

This is the easy way and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Makes more new friends.
The rules is very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.
Below is the list of my favorite blogs I gave this award because I find their content interesting:
Dorothy L, Idotkontji, Melayu Boleh, Mee MOe, Hero Bussiness, Little Lady Cakes, Eri-Communicator, Lily Arbee, Schizoshrink, and Gasa.
Please also feel free to grab this Award and pass it to anyone even if they've already received it.

Thanks,

DedeAndro

~~End Copy~~

That's it :) Congratulation to all!

Comments

  1. Congrats again for another award....one of my favorite blogs too is your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro, Reading here that you already have four awards makes me Jealous. lol

    PS. Thanks for dropping by and for the comments at my site.
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh another award! cngratz and thanks! i'll get back to you soon =)promise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh D....never ever apologize for passing on kindness & appreciation.

    Do it with a smile:)
    My appreciation goes beyond words..

    Huggzzzz You Back:) :)

    ( Is that 2 dinners now :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! DedeAndro,

    Come visit my blog whenever you are free to see my latest post on the latest Award you gave me.

    Hope this make you very happy!

    Have a great weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoho..thanks for that award. I will reply it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ian. Makasih :)

    @ Bingkee. Thanks for including me as one of your favorite blogs :)

    @ Agent. You are welcome and thanks so much for the award :)

    @ Schizoshrink. Thanks for grabbing it :)

    @ Dorothy. I like to go for dinner with you sometimes, LOL :)

    @ Lily. Thanks Lily, I'll check it out then :)

    @ Melayu. Wow, that's great. Buzz me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all awardee especially to you "man with a dark hat"! This is my first visit in your blog and I like it, very cool. I guess I'll be your regular visitor from now on.

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Kim. Thanks so much for your support and welcome to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. makasih ya udah posting award dari akyuu... hehehe.... blogmu memang fav ku.. byk ilmu nya hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Lyla. Iya, sama - sama mbak :) Moga berguna juga buat semua.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe.. maaf ya baru comment oom, saya udah ngerjain ya PR nya... ada PR lagi? siaaaaappppp... kekekekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  13. selamat ya dunia basket selalu mendukung sobat bloger semua :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Idot, Dunia. Sante aja sob. Weks, tunggu PR saya selanjutnya dan thanks atas dukungannya :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulation for the award..
    You have a lovely blog and useful posting

    ReplyDelete
  16. if i winner i am very happy

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Blogging, Snifan. Thanks for your support. Just keep commenting on my blog then I will spread the awards for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment