Entrecard Top Droppers October 2008

This lists the Entrecard users who dropped their card on DedeAndro™ the most in the last 30 days:

PJ's Prose Life, love, and happiness 31

my review My review about anything 31

Great Registry Hacks Great Registry Hacks 31

Online Games Online Games, game guides and walkthroughs 31

Room 237: Origins What about Room 237. Room 237? You're scared of Room 237, ain't ya? No I ain't. What's is in Room 237? Nothin'. There ain't nothin' in Room 237. But you ain't got no business goin' in there anyway. So stay out. You understand? Stay out. 30

Mind Relaxing Ideas Celebrity news, gossip, music, sports, magazine, video, downloads and many more... 29

Money Ning A personal finance blog where we share insights on carefully saving money, investing, early retirement, mortgages, stocks because the little things matter in achieving financial freedom! 29

The Power Of Three This is where we express whatever provokes our mind. A simple blog which aims to share something to world while we learn new things and meet wonderful people. 29

The world according to Sjeltur Reviews - (strong) opinions about music - games - computer related - news etc etc etc 28

lifemarriageandkids looking glass through the life of a simple homemaker.my thoughts,opinions and view on life,marriage and kids 27

Comments

  1. aaawww, that is so sweet. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be included in your top 10 list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well just keep on dropping dede and maybe you'll be first next month. I'll keep on dropping on yours too so I could get in the Top 10 or be the Top 1. Alright?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ PJ & Seiken. Thank you very much for being my top 10 droppers. You are rock, keep on dropping guys :)

    @ bryanski. Yes Bryan, I will keep dropping on yours. I hope to see you in my next month list. Thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link Love :) sorry i couldn't drop last 4 days :( but ill continue....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Great Registry Hacks. You are welcome friend. It's OK, sometimes I also don't have much time to do dropping :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment