It's Time To Check My Blog List

Blog List
As we all know, people like to exchange links. It's a good way to stay connected to each other. Most blogs I've visited have a Link List, Blog List or BlogRoll in their sidebar or blog post (it depend on how they name it). As I know, this link exchange will improve the Google PageRank and Alexa Traffic Rank (if they visit each other regularly). The problem is, when people have a link on other blog, sometimes they don't give a link back without notice. I don't know what they think. I mean this to be fair.

Today, I will check my Blog List. If I don't see my link there (in very first page), then I will remove it from the list. However, if you still want to have your link here, there are several ways:
  • You can join my Magical Links. You don't need to register. All you have to do is: add your name and your link. It's easy, isn't it? And it's free.
  • Be my Top Commenters. Feel free to leave your comments in my post. But please, do not spam, because I hate spam!
  • Do you have a blog on Blogger / Blogspot or a Google account? If the answer is yes, you can put your profile through my Followers widget. This widget is on the right footer on my blog. Simply click on the Follow this blog link and it will immediately display image of your profile.
  • For my visitors Entrecard enabled, please drop your card here regularly. The benefit is: your link will be displayed at my Top Droppers list. Accidentally, when Google crawl my blog at the same time you drop your card here, your link will also be counted because I have put the Recent Droppers widget on my blog. This widget is in the right footer above the Followers widget.
As I mentioned before, my blog is NOFOLLOW FREE. This means that my blog is a DOFOLLOW Blog. Any comments will also be followed. So, your link will be counted in the Google search.

It is not hard to have your link here, right?

Image: FreePeopleBlog

Comments

  1. Hey there, I see you very often here and you seem to be very regular with your articles. May be we can exchange our blogs and comments on a regular basis and get more information about blogs.
    Do let me know your thoughts.

    http://realitywave.blogspot.com

    Cheers !!

    Vimita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, hope can exchange link with u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andro ...

    Your link still in my blog .. ini every page and post :)

    You can check it in http://blog.smileylover.com

    regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Vimita, bohamiksu. Yes, sure. The simplest way's, put my link on your blog, than put yours in my Magical Links ;)

    @ ghprod. Yeah, I've added yours in my blog list as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx Andro for ur respond :)

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment