I Have Been Tagged

When I read my shoutbox, I was surprised. I have been tagged by Bryan in his blog post. Thank you Bryan! It's kind of homework for me but this is a good way to share a little bit about me.

The rules are:

* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I will not break the rules. So, let's start:

1. I wear earring in my left ear.
2. I love black and dark. I feel comfort in the dark.
3. I have a dark past, but I wish to have a better life in the future.
4. Sometimes I play drums, bass or guitar, but I'm not a pro.
5. I usually listen to Death Metal music before I go to sleep. Obituary is my favorite band.
6. I am afraid of ghosts, but I like to watch horror or ghost movies.
7. I can not swim. So help me if I'm drowning, OK.

That's it. Now, it's time to tag the next 7 blogs:

1. PJ's Prose
2. my review
3. Room 237: Origins
4. Online Games
5. The Power Of Three
6. Money Ning
7. lifemarriageandkids

Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) I will post as soon as possible..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehe...
    + something you forgot??
    8. owez using a cap ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha cool so you've done the tag already.

    Anyways, swimming is my forte. I could go to deep places if I want to. Haha.

    Thanks dede

    ReplyDelete
  4. things have been pretty crazy here lately, i apologize for not responding to this sooner. i will try and do this tag today. have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Adi. You are welcome Adi. Thanks for accepting the tag :)

    @ Anonymous. Yes, you are right. You know me :*

    @ Bryan Karl. Yes Bryan. You said: 'swimming is my forte', I said: 'I can not swim', so if I'm drowning I'll call you.. ha ha.. Thanks :))

    @ PJ. It's OK PJ. Thanks for accepting the tag. Have a nice day to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment