BlogRush For Your Blog Syndication Network

BlogRush is a free service that was created to help bloggers to get more readers for their blog.

By adding the BlogRush Widget to a blog, a blogger can get instant distribution for their latest blog post titles across a network of related blogs.

BlogRush users earn "syndication credits" (the right to have their blog post titles shown inside a widget on another related blog) based on their own traffic (loads of the widget) as well as the traffic of other users they refer to BlogRush. Users can automatically refer others to BlogRush via special links on the widget, as well as through the promotion of a special referral URL they are given.

Update: Blogrush is shutdown

Comments

  1. I had blog rush once. I moved to my own domain, and they wouldn't except me after that. It was the same blog! I gave them a big F.U. and I will never use that piece of crap again. Doesn't really get you that much traffic anyway if your just starting out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ben. Yes, I agree with you. I had blogrush too but i dont really get much traffic with it, so i decided to remove it from my blog. If you have an idea how to increase the traffic, just let me know, ok. Anyway, thanks for sharing Ben :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment