Privacy Statement

DedeAndro™ Privacy Statement
What follows is the Privacy Statement for DedeAndro™. Please read this statement regarding my blogs. If you have questions please ask me.

Email Addresses
You may choose to add your email address to my contact list via the forms on my blog. I agree that I will never share your email with any third party. I currently send advertising via email and I may send dedicated email messages from my advertisers without revealing your email addresses to them. If you have any problem removing your email address please contact me.

Ownership of Information
DedeAndro™ is the sole owner of any information collected on my blogs.

Comments/Message Boards
Most DedeAndro™ blogs contain comment sections (message boards). I do not actively monitor these comments and the information on them is for entertainment purposes only. If I am alerted to something I deem inappropriate in any way, I may delete it at my discretion. I use email validation on most of my message boards in order to reduce "comment spam." These email addresses will not be shared with any third party.

Cookies
Currently I assign cookies to my readers in order to save their preferences. This data is not shared with any third party. Accessing my blogs is not depend on accepting cookies and all major browsers allow you to disable cookies if you wish.

Third Party Cookies
Many of my advertisers use cookies in order to determine the number of times you have seen an advertisement. This is done to limit the number times you are shown the same advertisement. DedeAndro™ does not have access to this data.

Traffic Reports
My standard traffic reporting records IP addresses, Internet service provider information, referrer strings, browser types and the date and time pages are loaded. I use this information in the aggregate only to provide traffic statistics to advertisers and to figure out which features and editorials are most popular.

Legal proceedings
I will make every effort to preserve user privacy but DedeAndro™ may need to disclose information when required by law.

Business Transitions
If DedeAndro™ is acquired by or merges with another firm, the assets of my blogs, including personal information, will likely be transferred to the new firm.

Links
DedeAndro™ blogs frequently link to other websites. I am not responsible for the content or business practices of these websites. When you leave my blogs I encourage you to read the destination site's privacy policy. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by DedeAndro™.

Notification of Changes
When DedeAndro™ makes changes to this privacy policy I will post those changes here.

Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding my privacy policy, please contact me.